|Painting made by Aleksander Lasser on the occasion of the 400th anniversary of Copernicus' birth (1873). From the collection of the Regional Museum in Toruń.|
The earth created on the first day does not go around the sun created on the fourth day!
Geocentrism vs Big Bang
Claim: Billions of years ago something close to nothing exploded forming everything in the universe including you and I.
Reply: This enshrined pagan belief is pure dogma. There are many conflicting and contradicting data not even addressed making the entire theory or belief in 'big bang' impossible.
- - The Big Bang theory is based on theoretical extremes. It may look good in math calculations, but it can’t actually happen. A tiny bit of nothing packed so tightly together that it blew up and produced all the matter in the universe. Seriously now, this is a fairy tale. It is a bunch of armchair calculations, and nothing else.The planets and solar systems would not be the logical result of any explosion, indeed, it has not been repeated in any lab.
- - Such an equation would have produced not a universe but a hole. Roger L. St. Peter in 1974 developed a complicated mathematical equation that showed that the theorized Big Bang could not have exploded outward into hydrogen and helium. In reality, St. Peter says the theoretical explosion (if one could possibly take place) would fall back on itself and make a theoretical black hole! This means that one imaginary object would swallow another one!
- - There is not enough antimatter in the universe. This is a big problem for the theorists. The original Big Bang would have produced equal amounts of positive matter (matter) and negative matter (antimatter). But only small amounts of antimatter exist. There should be as much antimatter as matter—if the Big Bang was true.
- "Since matter and antimatter are equivalent in all respects but that of electromagnetic charge oppositeness, any force [the Big Bang] that would create one should have to create the other, and the universe should be made of equal quantities of each. This is a dilemma. Theory tells us there should be antimatter out there, and observation refuses to back it up." (Isaac Asimov, Asimov’s New Guide to Science, p. 343) "We are pretty sure from our observations that the universe today contains matter, but very little if any antimatter." (Victor Weisskopf, The Origin of the Universe, American Scientist, 71, p. 479)
- - The antimatter from the Big Bang would have destroyed all the regular matter. This fact is well-known to physicists. As soon as the two are produced in the laboratory, they instantly come together and annihilate one another.
Facts vs their interpretation
Big bang founded on unprovable assumptions
|Nikola Tesla, the Solitary Genius of Light - https://exploringyourmind.com/nikola-tesla-the-solitary-genius-of-light/|
Nikola Tesla’s demise
|Georges Lemaitre directed the “puppet” Einstein. Lemaitre told Einstein his theory of the “Big Bang,” in which Einstein applauded and said: “This is the most beautiful and satisfactory explanation of creation to which I have ever listened.”|
Granite is not igneous
The fossil record could only happen with a global flood, around 4500 years ago
Geology and the Global Flood with Dr. Steven Austin
- Earth crust missing in the Atlantic exposing earth's mantle, supporting the catastrophic continental sprint theory.
- Is the Theory of Evolution a scientific fact or a mere belief? Five world top scientific minds give their answer on Evolution. Featuring:Prof M. Giertych, geneticist Prof R. Fondi, paleontologistProf G. Sermonti, molecular biologist Prof. Boudreaux, inorganic chemist Guy Berthault, sedimentologistColorado State University flood modeling - Experiments on Stratification by Pierre Julien & Guy Berthault. Published by Geological Society of France, French Academy of Sciences, Russian Academy of Sciences Journal, and others.by Dr. Russell Humphreys, Ph.D ICR associate professor of physics
- Galaxies wind themselves up too fast.
- Too few supernova remnants.
- Comets disintegrate too quickly.
- Not enough mud on the sea floor.
- Not enough sodium in the sea.
- The earth’s magnetic field is decaying too fast.
- Many strata are too tightly bent.
- Biological material decays too fast.
- Fossil radioactivity shortens geologic “ages” to a few years.
- Too much helium in minerals.
- Too much carbon 14 in deep geologic strata.
- Not enough Stone Age skeletons.
- Agriculture is too recent.
- History is too short.
|Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, 1881-1955|
NEANDERTHALS — Caveman or Human? On a trip to view the fossil remains of the neanderthal Dr. Jack Cuozzo makes startling discoveries. Trained in orthodontic surgery Dr. Cuozzo was able to obtain scans of the skull and jaws that reveal often overlooked clues. (video)
Dr. Cuozzo's work confirmed!Professor Reiner Protsch von Zieten lied about the age of neanderthal skulls and artifacts for 30 years. A German university panel exposed his frauds and he resigned Feb 2005. Protsch had dated the "bischof-speyer" skeleton at 21,300 years but testing at Oxford showed them to be 3300 years old.A highly qualified biologist tells it like it is. by Lane LesterGenetics and evolution have been enemies from the beginning of both concepts. Gregor Mendel, the father of genetics, and Charles Darwin, the father of modern evolution, were contemporaries. At the same time that Darwin was claiming that creatures could change into other creatures, Mendel was showing that even individual characteristics remain constant. While Darwin’s ideas were based on erroneous and untested ideas about inheritance, Mendel’s conclusions were based on careful experimentation. Only by ignoring the total implications of modern genetics has it been possible to maintain the fiction of evolution.Even though the Romans were trying to eliminate Christianity they record Jesus and Christianity in those early years, none denied the existence of Jesus or Christianity at that time.CORNELIUS TACITUS (55 - 120 A.D.) Tacitus was a 1st and 2nd century Roman historian who lived through the reigns of over half a dozen Roman emperors. Considered one of the greatest historians of ancient Rome, Tacitus verifies the Biblical account of Jesus' execution at the hands of Pontius Pilate who governed Judea from 26-36 A.D. during the reign of Tiberius. "Christus, the founder of the [Christian] name, was put to death by Pontius Pilate, procurator of Judea in the reign of Tiberius. But the pernicious superstition, repressed for a time, broke out again, not only through Judea, where the mischief originated, but through the city of Rome also." (Annals XV, 44)What this passage reveals and how it confirms the Biblical account:
- Jesus did exist.
- Jesus was the founder of Christianity.
- Jesus was put to death by Pilate.
- Christianity originated in Judea. (with Jesus)
- Christianity later spread to Rome. (Through the Apostles and Evangelists)Because of his position as a professional historian and not as a commentator Tacitus referenced government records over Christian testimony. There is not a surviving copy of Tacitus' Annals that does not contain this passage. There is no verifiable evidence of tampering of any kind in this passage. It simply provides evidence of Jesus' existence (a topic not debated at this point in history) and not his divinity.
The Evidence for the Existence of Jesus (video)